Hello. My name is Tia.
Here’s what you need to know about me to help make sense of why this blog exists,
as well as the patchwork nature of my posts:
- I love to think, write and chat.
- Writing helps me to sort my thoughts.
- I’m an annoyingly positive navel-gazer who likes to swear ‘n’ share. (BTW, in my humble opinion, the only bad language is the one used to deliberately mislead, misinform or hurt.)
- I’m an unpublished children’s picture book author seeking publication. (So, the swearing might be a problem. Meh.)
Join the conversation – but…
I encourage and welcome comments on this site, but it’s my place so there’s some rules:
- Please be respectful towards others.
- I’ll delete comments that harass other posters.
- I’ll also delete comments if I think they’re spammy or promotional in nature. Feel free to include links to relevant information if it’s relevant to the post topic.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to my blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.